February 26, 2012

This Chick Bakes - Gourmet Cookies

Photo Credit: www.cityspoonful.com/ 
I'm an equal opportunity sweets lover so when I come across something delicious I must share (its a sin not to - it says so somewhere in the commandments). I've been noshing on This Chick Bakes confections for about two years. The specialty is cookies - an endless sea of flavors (confessional: I had the mooney moon pie...lawd have mercy! *passes out at the flashback*). 


My favorite is the vegan chocolate walnut. This company does not have a shop but they get their treats to the masses through local distribution and, of course, the internet.


Meet the chick behind the cookies and the man behind her, Charley ;)




Watch This Chick Bakes....aka PMS Kookie Kompany in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com



-Chante