October 14, 2011

EAR CANDY: Candice Anitra "Take Me"


Sometimes your music library surprises you when you hit *shuffle*. That's what happened to me the other day while zoning out which is a requirement after a long day/week/month (...you get the point). When "Take Me" by Candice Anitra pops up and I'm floored. I TOTALLY forgot that this gem was hidden in my library. If you know me, you know that I have this crazy obsession about music - not an an artist but an a connoisseur of many ear candy flavors!


Candice owns this song - although her pauses, climaxes and overall artistic prowess on this does remind me of MeShell Ndegeocello (who Caprice and I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing perform at Weeksville this past summer).


Take a listen and check out the video to the song that is in heavy rotation (Candice you rawk!)

-Chante