December 29, 2011

Kick Off the New Year with DJ SOULBROTHER!!



It's an annual ritual for me to celebrate the New Year at home with my family blasting music - very loudly I might add! This year will be no different. After ringing in 2012, I will be tuning into Choice 90.9 FM KTSU for some dope classics spun by Houston-based DJ Soulbrother (aka Christopher Whaley)


I'm not new to his digging-way-down-deep-in-the-crates Jedi skills. A few weeks ago, I checked his late night show and jammed into the wee hours of the morning. This session was a leisurely stroll down memory lane from funk to rock to soul. Chris definitely knows his music!!


If you are not in the middle of a celebration with a few hundred friends, I urge you to tune in this Sunday from 2am-6am CST to join the live stream and have your own euphoric experience in music. What a way to start a new year?!!


-Chante
Streaming Options:  KTSU Website and TuneIn Radio.