December 29, 2011

Dexter Myers SWEET Holiday Cheer

Photo Credit: Chante Ramsey/VySyn Photography
I must admit I honestly planned on cutting back (just a little) on my sweets intake for the holidays but when Dexter Myers is coming to town with his infamous cookies plans definitely had to be changed!

First and foremost, Dexter is widely known as an international vocalist but what many don't know is that he is a vibrant entrepreneur that inspires many including the Synch Ladies to follow your passion. His venture is in the world of baking and with an evergrowing reputation as the "cookie guy" he entices your palate with several cookie creations ranging from the traditional oatmeal raisin rockstar (my absolute favorite!) to the exotic chocolate caramel. Everything is worth a try-at least once!!

He has so many plans in the store for 2012 including two new cookie lines to be launched. We are incredibly excited for him! You go Dex!! I could go on and on but I have cookies waiting to be consumed...so I leave you with this: Visit his site, place your online order and proceed to make your mouth happy

Tell him that we sent you!

-Chante