November 20, 2011

Sweet Confessional: Dylans Candy Bar

I normally don't blog about my sweet adventures. It's one of those not-so-secret hard to break away from habits. If you know me, sweets are my kypronite.

For a friend's birthday and out of curiosity, we stopped by Dylan's Candy Bar in Midtown (East Side). The hyped crowd was warranted. This place is three floors of ohhhmmmmgeee!

The first level will put you into sweet shock stage one with its chocolate fountain and island of treats from gummi bears to chocolate covered sunflower seeds. The basement will give you that next high with oversized candy bars, endless fudge and more. Then comes the ultimate high...the top floor. You have the cakes bar with cupcakes that will make Crumbs a bit jealous. Then you have the ice cream and sandwich bar (build your own sweet fantasy!). Lastly is the cocktail bar...this is where I fell in love with Godiva liqueur in DCB's mocha peppermint cocktail while watching Snoopy for DCB's movie night as fresh popcorn was being served up.

I definitely will be back to satisfy my sweet fix...and to try the pumpkin spice cocktail ;)

Official Website: http://www.dylanscandybar.com/

-Chante