May 17, 2012

LEGENDS: R.I.P. DONNA SUMMER


As I write this, I just heard that the Queen of Disco, DONNA SUMMER, is now flying with the angels; after her battle with cancer at the age of 63.

Donna has been one of my biggest influences in the music industry and I'm just sick to death over her passing.  I still remember buying the cassette of her album, "On The Radio" and playing it until the tape unraveled!  I wanted to be Donna!!

Her hits, Last Dance, Love to Love You Baby, I Feel Love, just to name a few, will forever be apart of musical history.  No one could sing like Donna.  No one could bring that flavor that she could and she will be greatly missed.

In recent years, she just signed a new record deal and was sure to come out with more classics to add to her list of stellar hits.

Enjoy the performance below.  She never missed a beat and STILL belted like the beauty she was!  I will miss her greatly.  Fly with the angels, Donna!



Sending prayers of strength and blessings in abundance to her family and friends in this time.

BIO:  Donna_Summer

~Caprice~